A D V E R T I S E M E N T S

Your Ad Here
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S BY ADBRITE

A D V E R T I S E M E N T S

Popular songs played at weddings

When A Man Loves A Woman - Michael Bolton

Stand By Me - Ben E. King

When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

I Cross My Heart - George Strait

Away With Me - Norah Jones

Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion

Nothing Compares To You - Sinead O'Conner

It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

A New Day - Celine Dion

One in a million - Boston

Kiss me - Sixpence none the richer

From this moment - Shania Twain

Slave to Love - Bryan Ferry

You the 1st the last - Barry White

Dreams - Cranberries

I finally found - Barbara Streisand & Brian Adams

Have I told you lately - Van Morrison

One Love - Bob Marley

Love Changes Everything - Andrew Lloyd Webber

Every Breath you take - The Police

Simply the Best - Tina Turner

Be Mine - Helmut Lotti

Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers

Wonderful tonight - Eric Clapton

It had to be you - Harry Connick

more coming soon...


(Note : add songs which you like and close to your heart. Mostly romantic songs are recommended and for dancing purpose list differs completely)

Tell us about songs you think should be there in above list. i will add it